Translate

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Don't Forget Me!

Over wintered 09-10 part 3:
This asparagus fern has been with me for years.  When it gets too big for this clay pot, I divide it replanting one division back into this clay pot and putting the rest in various hanging baskets and containers with flowers for the summer.  Last year, it was kinda small come spring so I didn't divide it at all, but this year, it is going to grace several containers.  It can handle some cooler temperatures, but not yet.

This post is property of http://gardenonsherlockstreet.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments go through "comment moderation." You will not see your comment on the website immediately. I want to read every comment. By using "comment moderation," I won't miss a single one. Thank you for visiting "Garden on Sherlock Street." Happy gardening! ~Gardener on Sherlock Street