Translate

Friday, March 19, 2010

Peas Please

I love fresh peas!  I eat them straight from the pod in the garden.  Then, when the big crop comes in, we enjoy them for supper and hopefully have enough to freeze some for a treat after the pea season is past.  The last few years, I've been squeezing pea plants in along the edge of the first raised vegetable bed or planting them down the center of the berm.  This year, they're going in the new raised vegetable bed.  I probably planted the rows too close together because I usually plant seeds too close together, but I have faith they will be fine.  I need to get a fence trellis for them to grow on, but the seeds are in the ground!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments go through "comment moderation." You will not see your comment on the website immediately. I want to read every comment. By using "comment moderation," I won't miss a single one. Thank you for visiting "Garden on Sherlock Street." Happy gardening! ~Gardener on Sherlock Street