Translate

Monday, April 19, 2010

Every Thing Old Is New Again


This is the rain gauge which used to be mounted on a post in our back shrub border. Some arbirvide at the base of the post have grown making it hard to get to the rain gauge on that post. So, I starting using the American Red Cross rain gauge. While it is cuter than this old rain gauge, I really need a rain gauge that is easier to walk up and read. My wonderful husband thought we'd get a good reading along one area of our side fence in the back yard. He remounted the rain gauge there for me on Sunday. Now, the old rain gauge is my new rain gauge for my reports.

This post is property of http://gardenonsherlockstreet.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. We have one given to us by my in-laws which has very large numbers. Easy to see almost from the house.~~Dee

    ReplyDelete

All comments go through "comment moderation." You will not see your comment on the website immediately. I want to read every comment. By using "comment moderation," I won't miss a single one. Thank you for visiting "Garden on Sherlock Street." Happy gardening! ~Gardener on Sherlock Street