Translate

Saturday, April 24, 2010

I'm A Survivor



I think this is a dianthus.  One with adorable two tone pink flowers.  I planted it last April with several other plants in this tub.  We had a mild fall last year.  I have a photo of wave petunias still blooming on our patio December 1, 2009.  (Then, a couple days later we were nailed by winter).  Anyway, even though we had several frigid spells through the winter, this little guy greened up this spring and is growing!  I'm planning a shopping trip to my favorite local greenhouse today.  We'll see if I can find some new neighbors for this little guy.

This post is property of http://gardenonsherlockstreet.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

All comments go through "comment moderation." You will not see your comment on the website immediately. I want to read every comment. By using "comment moderation," I won't miss a single one. Thank you for visiting "Garden on Sherlock Street." Happy gardening! ~Gardener on Sherlock Street