Translate

Monday, April 5, 2010

Picnic Table Part 1

I've had plans for a picnic table with detached benches for years.  As in, I bought the plans to build one.  It's just the kind I want.  I figure it will be versatile because the benches can be used in places other than beside the table, and I'll be able to stand beside the table easily to use it for potting, etc.  Well, there has always been something else keeping us busy and not building the picnic table.  Until, now.  My wonderful husband has started construction on the picnic table.  Saturday, he got all the lumber and hardware, and finished the legs for the table.  I'll keep you posted...

While he worked on the picnic table, I weeded and transplanted a few flowers from places that were getting crowded to new locations.  I hope they all root in.  I also gave all my recent plantings a nice drink from the rain in our barrels.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the new picnic table. You sound like me working in the garden. Now seems to be a perfect time but unfortunately there is never enough time.

    ReplyDelete

All comments go through "comment moderation." You will not see your comment on the website immediately. I want to read every comment. By using "comment moderation," I won't miss a single one. Thank you for visiting "Garden on Sherlock Street." Happy gardening! ~Gardener on Sherlock Street