Translate

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Tour: Part 4

Saturday was a busy day in the garden.  I have a lot of photos and new things to blog about but don't have time to put it all together for today so I'm completing the Tour of Garden on Sherlock Street.  There are four photos of the back yard.  If you stepped out of our kitchen onto the top patio step, this is what you'd see.  There are shadows in places.  I just wanted to get an overall layout for you.  I think this covers everything except for the strip between the garage and the property line which we consider part of the forest.

This post is property of http://gardenonsherlockstreet.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments go through "comment moderation." You will not see your comment on the website immediately. I want to read every comment. By using "comment moderation," I won't miss a single one. Thank you for visiting "Garden on Sherlock Street." Happy gardening! ~Gardener on Sherlock Street