Translate

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Assembling The Flower Tower

Part of:  28 Containers...


Three small clay pots upside down in the large bottom pot hold the plate of the pole and keep the drainage hole open.




The brick was an addition last year because I thought the tower was going to topple over.  (Never had the other years but it looked really wobbly last year.)  I decided it couldn't hurt to just put it there to begin with.





A hummingbird tops the whole thing.


Ready to plant.


The flower tower is between the two garage doors in our driveway.  I get a lot of compliments on it when it has flowers spilling over both sides.

2 comments:

  1. I love this! I can think of a million things to plant on a tower like this one. Did you buy the metal structure or did you make it yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~David in Kansas
    I bought the metal part at a craft fair a few years ago. You seem pretty good at figuring out how to make things. You could probably come up with something to do the same thing.
    ~GonSS

    ReplyDelete