Translate

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Blog Maintenance

Hello.  After posting yesterday with a link to a May tour of the garden, I realized that Blogger has a limit to how many Pages you can have.  Here I was creating a collection (two is a collection, right) of tours and I realized I would run out of space before very long.  So, long story short, I made each tour a Post and then made a Page with each tour's link.  Maybe more technical stuff than you cared to know about but if you noticed something amiss, that is why.  Please enjoy the tours and thanks for visiting Garden on Sherlock Street.

We got a little thunderstorm early this morning and now it is drizzly so a rain gauge report is likely coming soon.

Have a great day in the garden!

This post is property of http://gardenonsherlockstreet.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. Love,love your gardens!! So adding you to my bloglist right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~Darla
    Thank you. That is so nice. It's so cool watching the gardens grow isn't it? Happy gardening.
    ~GonSS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed your latest tour. I hadn't seen the picnic table in place yet and I love how it looks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm saving this solution on my test blog so I can refer to it when I need it! Thanks for posting re. your creative solution.

    ReplyDelete