Translate

Monday, May 3, 2010

Rain Gauge Report 2010 05 03


~.07" of rain in the gauge.

Rain Barrel Status
1st rain barrel is full.
2nd rain barrel is full.
3rd rain barrel is half full.

I've been using the rain barrels a lot.  The 3rd rain barrel was empty and some had been used from the 2nd rain barrel.  I'm keeping those veggie sprouts watered, and I watered many, many containers as I planted them this weekend.  Post on what got planted still coming.  The rain came Sunday evening just perfect for the new plantings.

This post is property of http://gardenonsherlockstreet.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. We got like 10 inches of rain, low compared to parts of the state. It is saturated everywhere here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My rain gage is on zero and has been since the first week of April. Not a good sign.

    Good ideas for organizing and purchasing plants for your containers. I always end up with too many because I don't make lists and keep notes. I used to keep great lists and notes but somehow, I've gotten out of the habit.
    Marnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one rain barrel. I should get more, but so far haven't. Good for you. Glad you've got rain for them.~~Dee

    ReplyDelete

All comments go through "comment moderation." You will not see your comment on the website immediately. I want to read every comment. By using "comment moderation," I won't miss a single one. Thank you for visiting "Garden on Sherlock Street." Happy gardening! ~Gardener on Sherlock Street