Translate

Monday, June 7, 2010

Beautiful Berries


I had mentioned earlier that I didn't think we'd have enough strawberries to put any up in the freezer.  I was wrong.  It's not an overwhelming number, but even with both of us eating strawberries everyday, I've had enough extra to freeze a few containers as a treat later this year.  My wonderful husband is an excellent harvester.  What ever produce we're bringing in, he's great at harvesting. 


Strawberries are beautiful and home grown organic strawberries are the best tasting!


5 comments:

  1. Oh those fresh berries look so good! I noticed that ours are still green, but at least we've got them growing at all with the weather we've had. You'll enjoy pulling those berries out of the freezer later snack on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love strawberry short cake in the summertime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photo of your husband is priceless.~~Dee

    ReplyDelete
  4. ~tina
    They are delish!

    ~Catherine
    I hope you get a lot of strawberries too.

    ~Mildred
    Oh, yes! A great treat.

    ~Dee
    It is! He said, "this is going on your blog isn't it?" :-)

    ~GonSS

    ReplyDelete

All comments go through "comment moderation." You will not see your comment on the website immediately. I want to read every comment. By using "comment moderation," I won't miss a single one. Thank you for visiting "Garden on Sherlock Street." Happy gardening! ~Gardener on Sherlock Street