Translate

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

You're Invited To The June Tour


The June 2010 tour of Garden on Sherlock Street is ready for you!

You can see it by using the page link in the right hand column, "Tour Garden On Sherlock Street," or you can go back one post.

I love seeing the changes. Many of the perennials in the front yard are nearing their full height. The forest doesn't change much, but that's ok. We love it just the way it is. The back yard is really filling in and you'll notice there is no lawn! A large area of straw is working to smother out the little bit of lawn we had left. The side yard doesn't have as much color right now, but you'll see poppies starting to bloom. The patio doesn't look too different, but the plants in the containers are starting to grow. I need to do a post updating the containers. The alley is so green!

Enjoy! I'm really glad I started this monthly tour. I hope you will visit each month.

This post is property of http://gardenonsherlockstreet.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. I meant to tell you it is a great idea. I keep meaning to do something like this too but first I have to either sell, trade, or plant my piles of plants. I have hundreds all over the place and it is sometimes hard to walk around. Other than those, the place is looking great, but it is just too wet right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~Ficurinia
    Thank you. Piles of plants are good, you can take pictures showing them. The before of it all. :-)
    ~GonSS

    ReplyDelete

All comments go through "comment moderation." You will not see your comment on the website immediately. I want to read every comment. By using "comment moderation," I won't miss a single one. Thank you for visiting "Garden on Sherlock Street." Happy gardening! ~Gardener on Sherlock Street