In a post about my containers, I showed you my attacked nasturtiums. The black aphids really did a number on them. Well, I put some more seeds in the container and they are sprouting; but I also have new leaves forming on the attacked nasturtiums. Yea!! Once I realized what was going on, I was on the watch. I check this container when I hunt for squash bugs. The duct tape trick works well on black aphids too. I had envisioned an overflowing container with lovely naturtium blooms by now. At this point, I'll be lucky if I have flowers by August.
This post is property of http://gardenonsherlockstreet.blogspot.com/