Translate

Friday, July 16, 2010

Squash Bug Hunter In Action

Tuesday evening, to prepare for my post about watering my containers, I sat the camera on the kitchen table just inside our patio doors.


While I was focused on finding squash bugs, my wonderful husband was focused on taking pictures of me by the yellow squash and zucchini plants.


He even got a photo of me holding a ring of duct tape to lift squash bug eggs and catch those fast squash bug babies.


I never know what I'll find when I download photos from my camera.

9 comments:

  1. My husband does the same to me! I hope you have a very nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell him he did a good job of sharing you in your garden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well done. He's showing interest, I guess. Next thing you know, he'll be killing the bugs for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And you're wearing your wonderful garden hat. I need to upgrade my hat, it would be embarrassing if anyone saw me in it.
    Marnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that is a new one for duck tape for me. Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ~Darla
    Indeed.

    ~Mildred
    Must be a trait of good husbands

    ~tina
    OK.

    ~Turling
    At times he does help me with the squash bugs. We like to drown them out from the straw occassionally and he's quick to grab them.

    ~Marnie
    I love that hat. Don't know what I'll do when it needs replaced.

    ~mothernaturesgarden
    Give it a try. It works!

    ~Bonnie
    Yea, I love him!

    ~Catherine
    It is hard to get those by yourself.

    ReplyDelete

All comments go through "comment moderation." You will not see your comment on the website immediately. I want to read every comment. By using "comment moderation," I won't miss a single one. Thank you for visiting "Garden on Sherlock Street." Happy gardening! ~Gardener on Sherlock Street