Translate

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Ready For Trick-Or-Treaters


I usually carve my jack-o-lanterns free style.  In other words, I just start cutting.
I've been impressed with the creative jack-o-lanterns other people make using templates.  This year, I gave templates a try.  It was so easy and I'm very happy with the results. 


These will be placed by the front door to greet trick-or-treaters and let them know there is candy at Garden on Sherlock Street. 


We hand out Reese's Peanut Butter cups, Almond Joy bars, Kit Kat bars and Snicker bars.  If they don't get claimed by trick-or-treaters, we'll be responsible for eating them.  We got candy we like!


We'll also have Melanie's Halloween Party Mix and the Roasted Pumpkin Seeds I made last night to snack on.

Happy Halloween!

This post is property of http://gardenonsherlockstreet.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. I'm on my way ~ I love Reeses! Your pumpkins look wonderful and I hope everyone has a grand time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you guys liked the Halloween mix--I have another recipe to post this week that the 4-H kids tried and will be a keeper around my house too!! Hope you didn't get rid of quite ALL of your candy!!

    ReplyDelete