Translate

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thank You

During the month of November, I find myself reflecting on the past year.  My birthday and the Thanksgiving holiday are responsible for the reflecting.  I like to send thank you notes to people who were especially kind to or supportive of myself or loved ones. 

Thank you for visiting Garden on Sherlock Street.  Your comments to my posts have been most appreciated.  You have been so nice and helpful.  I really enjoy sharing the garden with you, and visiting your garden as well.  I have learned so much from you.  Thank you again for your generosity and friendship.


9 comments:

  1. Bless your heart. Happy Birthday and have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday and Happy Thanksgiving. I've really enjoyed getting to know you through your garden and blog, I've learned a lot here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a novice gardener, I am very thankful for you and your blog! Thank you for everything you share! And I hope you have a lovely birthday and Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sherlock,
    Thanks for the thanks.

    Happy birthday to you,
    happy birthday to you,
    happy birthday dear Sherlock Street.....happy birthday to you!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoyed your blog very much!! I am particularly thankful to read about another's gardener's experiences who lives so close to me!! Have a wonderful winter!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Thanksgiving and blessings to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A birthday and thanksgiving? Well, I hope you got very very drunk and behaved badly on at least one of those days!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving and Birthday. We certainly had a great Thanksgiving --both here at home and also on our trip.

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a bit late to the party, but Happy Birthday to you. Thanks for always coming by and visiting my blog. I love your comments.

    ReplyDelete

All comments go through "comment moderation." You will not see your comment on the website immediately. I want to read every comment. By using "comment moderation," I won't miss a single one. Thank you for visiting "Garden on Sherlock Street." Happy gardening! ~Gardener on Sherlock Street