Translate

Friday, December 31, 2010

Finally, Some Snow

It has been dry at Garden on Sherlock Street.  As I mentioned in my last post, I use a calendar to write down rain fall amounts, snow, etc. each year.  I also write down when I plant seeds and such.  Since no planting happens in December at GonSS, it's a pretty clear month; but usually there are more entries for snow and rain. 


I have only two notes in December for 2010.



We got about 2 inches. 



Now, it is sunny. Tonight will be clear and cold. I heard a prediction of 0 Fahrenheit. For those of you using Celsius, that is about 17 below.  There is also likely to be a colder wind chill factor.  Makes me long for those hot days of summer.

We'll be inside where it is warm ringing in 2011.

Happy New Year!

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhh....that is cold! You have a nice blanket of snow on the ground. We got some much needed rain the other day. Happy New Years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got some snow. We had a little ice. .just enough to be a nuisance! WIshing you a very blessed 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get some calendars. So far, I haven't liked the ones I've seen. Usually, Barnes and Noble has some I like, but not this year.

    I like your idea of writing down when it snows.

    ReplyDelete