Translate

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

It Was Cold For This Tour

The January tour photos are now posted.  Since the New Year, I've been a bit down with a cold.  Sigh.  I seem to be on the mend.  I went out this morning to get these photos.  The sun hadn't been up very long.  With the sun mostly up while I'm at work, it's hard to get garden shots unless it's the weekend.  There is still some snow in the garden.  More snow is forecast for us this weekend.  We need it so I hope we get buried.

This post is property of http://gardenonsherlockstreet.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the different views of your yard. So sorry to hear you've been sick. Hope you can get some rest and feel better soon. Do you spend this time planning changes for this year's garden?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure if my comment made it on or not. My computer is acting up.

    So very sorry to hear that you are under the weather. Hope you are up and around soon and feeling much better.

    I can't wait to see your lovely yard in bloom later this year. I know it will be beautiful.

    Feel better!

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get well soon. You need the Port and Brandy cure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ~Mildred
    I am starting the planning!!

    ~Sheila
    Here's your other post. Thanks.

    ~IG
    Around here, everyone tells me to drink schnapps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If there were any photos in this post, they aren't here right now. I hope you are feeling better.

    The snow here let up, and then stopped today. The Weather Dock says there is a 50% chance tonight, and 70% chance tomorrow and tomorrow night. Monday, it's an 80% chance during the day, and 60% Monday night.

    Like you, I hope we get socked.

    ReplyDelete

All comments go through "comment moderation." You will not see your comment on the website immediately. I want to read every comment. By using "comment moderation," I won't miss a single one. Thank you for visiting "Garden on Sherlock Street." Happy gardening! ~Gardener on Sherlock Street