Translate

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The (Lacking A Lot Of Yellow) April Tour

I kept waiting for the forsythia in the front garden to bloom before taking this month's tour photos, but it appears the last cold snap must have taken out several of their blooms as they look kind of sparse.  So, here's the April tour with less yellow blooms than I was hoping for.  Waiting did allow me to include the new teepee trellises in the back garden photos.  Just go back one post to see the tour or you can find it in the right hand column in the Tour Garden on Sherlock Street page as well.  We are waiting for a cold front to come through tonight hopefully bringing rain with it.  However, Friday night might get below freezing breifly.  I don't think it'll be cold long enough to cause any problems with our (hopefully) full rain barrels. Enjoy the tour!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you are on your way to a lovely garden year! Thanks for the tour, and sorry about the forsythia. We lost our brilliant pink bouganvilla last year, and I miss it so much.

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! Freezing again! I hope not.

    ReplyDelete

All comments go through "comment moderation." You will not see your comment on the website immediately. I want to read every comment. By using "comment moderation," I won't miss a single one. Thank you for visiting "Garden on Sherlock Street." Happy gardening! ~Gardener on Sherlock Street