Translate

Friday, May 13, 2011

Overwintered 2010

Reposted by GonSS due to loss during Blogger's outage.


This is a list of the number of containers of each plant I brought inside to overwinter in hopes of returning them to the garden next spring and maybe propagating more.


3 Jacob's coats

2 amaryllis ***
-1

1 mother-in-law's tongue ***

2 cacti ***

10 geraniums
-2

1 aloe vera ***

2 asparagus fern

6 impatien cuttings
-3

1 ice plant

8 sweet potato vine cuttings
-7

1 basil
-1

1 verbena ***
-1

hornwort (in bucket)

snails (in bucket)

***  will stay in current container during 2011 growing season
-#  number of each plant that did not survive

This post is property of http://gardenonsherlockstreet.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. I see you are a list nut like me. LOL! I even save seed packets. I am a crazy woman.
    I cannot over winter potato vines and impatiens either. I try it every year and still they always die on me mostly just before it starts getting warm enough to take them out. LOL! Go figure that out. I should just give up but I am too stubborn.

    ReplyDelete

All comments go through "comment moderation." You will not see your comment on the website immediately. I want to read every comment. By using "comment moderation," I won't miss a single one. Thank you for visiting "Garden on Sherlock Street." Happy gardening! ~Gardener on Sherlock Street