Translate

Sunday, June 5, 2011

More Iron Pieces

In the back garden, there is an area along the house that needs protected from feet straying from the clothes line and picnic table area.  It contains a butterfly bush (far left), creeping phlox that is no longer blooming (to right of butterfly bush), autumn joy sedums (under the window) and some seeds I'm trying (currently protected by an upside down hanging basket frame).


I put a few decorative iron garden edging pieces in this area, but didn't have enough to do it right.


Over the Memorial Day weekend, I found these.


I alternated the two styles and spaced them to protect the whole area.


I think this will work.

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea. I really like iron work in the yard & garden. I enjoyed the tour from yesterday, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great!

    Thank you for your very kind words this morning.

    ReplyDelete