Translate

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Blustery Day For A Tour

I almost forgot to take the November tour photos.  Saturday, it suddenly hit me to get some photos.  It was windy and cold when I took the photos.  Certainly looks like autumn.  Go back one post or click on the "Tour..." link under Pages in the right hand column.

I hope you have a blessed Thanksgiving with people you love.

This Thanksgiving, I'm thankful that my mother is recovering well from her recent hip surgery (she also had back surgery in August.)  It has been a long autumn for her, but she is feeling much better since having the surgeries and is much more mobile.

I'm still extra busy at work; but all in all, the computer transfer is working pretty well.

3 comments:

  1. I just came from your earlier post. It definitely looks like Autumn. I imagine you have lots of birds to visit.
    So glad to hear your Mother is doing better. I wish you all a Blessed Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing the bones of gardens this time of the year. Everything you post is always so tidy..how do you keep up with it all?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness. I'm glad your mom is recovering! You have a great Thanksgiving as well. I can't believe it's already here! All my best. Chris

    ReplyDelete

All comments go through "comment moderation." You will not see your comment on the website immediately. I want to read every comment. By using "comment moderation," I won't miss a single one. Thank you for visiting "Garden on Sherlock Street." Happy gardening! ~Gardener on Sherlock Street