Translate

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Gardener Busy Being Computer Tech



Life may appear quiet at Garden on Sherlock Street for a little while.  My place of employment is switching to a new computer system and doing some renovation work too.  I'm putting in overtime (not paid) to make sure my areas of responsibility transition smoothly.  I promise that I am continuing to tend to the plants overwintering in the house and am enjoying the nice fall rains we have received.  I hope to make some quick visits to your garden as I have time.  Take care.

9 comments:

  1. It's important to make sure everything goes well now in the tansition instead of having to correct mistakes later....I know you are taking good care of your over wintering plants. Looking forward to an update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope all goes smoothly at work. I think I would want to be there too to make sure all went well.

    FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll miss you! But I'll bet the garden blogosphere will be a quieter for a while...at least until time for seed and plant ordering!!!

    Good luck with wrangling the computer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope all goes smoothly! We'll be looking forward to your return to blogging when it's all accomplished.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you get used to it quickly. Take care too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. See you as soon as we can, and miss you in the meantime.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hoping the changes go smoothly. .and you still maintain your mind!! Talk soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Best wishes with the transition.

    We had almost 3 inches of rain this week - Yeah!!! Glad you are getting the moisture too. Hope you have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope things are going well in the computer/work world. It's good this isn't going on in the summer.

    ReplyDelete