Translate

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Blooms And Bunny

The month of May is crazy for us with family gatherings, celebrations, etc., etc.

So, let's take a moment to just enjoy the blooms at Garden on Sherlock Street.

The pansies are working overtime producing blooms to greet visitors by the front door.


The front walk is bordered by daisies.


The moonshine yarrow is trying to claim space from the front walk.


The salvia along the driveway decided to get in the show almost overnight.  The butterflies and bees love this salvia.


I swear it put up these blooms overnight.


In the back garden, the clematis is performing like never before.  It is all the way to the top of its trellis.



The primrose Oenothera speciosus "Rosea' has surrounded a bird bath and creates a lovely pink glow in the corner.


And, what is hiding in the bouncing betties?


A bunny!


A bouncing betty bunny.

Have a great weekend!



13 comments:

  1. Lots of blooming there. Your Clematis is lovely and will have that taken over in no time. Can't believe that rabbit just sat there and let you get that close for a photo.
    Cher Sunray Gardens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, just BEAUTIFUL!
    And bunny--how can something SO CUTE eat so much?
    LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks good. Uh oh, what's Betty sniffing around for?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are all great. I really like the bunny photo. You were good to get that one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Watch tht rabbit! Might I suggest a nice rabbit ragu?

    ReplyDelete
  6. That salvia sure is a great statement!! The bunny is the cutest!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks so good Beautiful
    http://49imagestudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots going on in your yard. .LOVE the clematis!! I often uncover bunny nests while weeding. .and they jump up and run so fast I'm shrieking because I think they are rats. .haven't done that this season yet. .and it looks like the one you located is a little more laid back :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything looks so healthy and beautiful. I have always loved the pink evening primrose. Blessings to you today.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now what would a rabbit being doing in the garden?:) Hmmmm....I love the borders. I have to write you about this because I thought of you yesterday as I climbed my roof. I'm terrible with the dates but remember when you showed a shot of your property? I think it was Loooong Time ago.......but I suffer dimensia quite often:) Anyhoo, I was shocked at how bare everything was around your home in the neighborhood and how you created a sanctuary on your block at your place.....I was on my roof yesterday and noted the same thing at our own place. I didn't realize the forest I was creating until I saw it from high above. And it felt good to see the garden from above ground. I think people and wildlife are lucky to have us around:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi There, I'm trying to catch up after being gone for a week. Sounds like you have a very busy May...

    I'll post some pictures Wednesday of our yard this week... We came home to find tons of lilies and roses blooming...

    Love your Pansies. I have some too --but the lilies have about taken over that area.

    Have a good week.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice post thanks for sharing looking for to visit more...blessings..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow so many pretty bloom in your spring garden. I never grown salvia before. You made me thinking of growing them.

    ReplyDelete