Translate

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Plant Rescue #4

This container of wandering Jew is now in the house.  Mostly because the wind has been rough on it.


I have some wandering Jew in this container with white and purple osteospemum.  The osteospemum doesn't seem to want to flower much in the heat.  This container will stay out until frost or it dies from thirst.  Since I have the wandering Jew plant inside now and will let the other one go, it could get cut from the watering plan earlier rather than later.




8 comments:

  1. Always fun to see your plants. We are significantly cooler this a.m. The cats are all huddled together sleeping!
    Wishing you a nice Sunday and a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a very pretty plant. I just don't have room inside to bring things in and don't tend to plant what I have to replace each year. Glad you have room inside as it's one worth having.

    Cher Sunray Gardens

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sad to have to leave any plant go, but I certainly see the point in it. Still no relief? I shall send hubby out to do a magical rain dance for you. Might not help, but it would give me a chuckle........

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi There, You need to dedicate an entire room inside your house for all of those plants you are trying to save.

    We were in Arkansas last week and experienced some of their horrible heat and drought.... GADS!!!! (And to think that yours are worse!!!)

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like the weather will finally cool. .hopefully some rain will come with it!! Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the beautiful leaves on Wandering Jew vines. I use to have one but like so many indoor plants I managed to kill it off. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the Wandering Jew. One of my favorite houseplants here.

    ReplyDelete