Translate

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Overwinter 2013

This is a list of the number of containers of each plant I brought inside to overwinter in hopes of returning them to the garden next spring and maybe propagating more.

3 aloe vera
1 amaryllis
3 asparagus fern
1 cactus
1 dragon's blood
-1

1 echeveria nodulosa
7 geraniums
-4

1 ice plant
1 Jacob's coat
1 lavender
-1

1 lemon grass
-1

1 mother-in-law's tongue
1 sedum
-1

2 unknown succulent
-1

1 wandering Jew

-#  number of each plant that did not survive

This post is property of http://gardenonsherlockstreet.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Oh, your windows will be so full. And beautiful.
    I often wish I had a lot bigger windows. As it is, I can only rescue my geraniums , a lavender, and rosemary. It's hard to stand outside and pick and choose who gets to come inside for the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only I did not have indoor only kitties! Sigh, not many plants get to come inside for me... I had an Asparagus Fern survive the winter in a pot outside this past winter! I was shocked and oh so happy....

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have some houseplants we take out in the summer. I need to clean the toy room we have for our grandsons so we can get plants to the shelf in the east window in there. I like to put the herbs in the garden window in the bedroom we use as a dining room.

    Thanks for your nice comment on my blog anniversary post.

    ReplyDelete

All comments go through "comment moderation." You will not see your comment on the website immediately. I want to read every comment. By using "comment moderation," I won't miss a single one. Thank you for visiting "Garden on Sherlock Street." Happy gardening! ~Gardener on Sherlock Street