Translate

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Distracting Flying Flowers

Hello!  I am behind with everything right now except for things where I work.  My wonderful husband and I just returned from a short vacation and I have a million things to do.  I hope to get the October tour photos soon, and it's time to start cleaning up the garden for winter.  However, I was very distracted today by this scene...


The Monarch Butterflies are everywhere.  I spent some time chasing them around with a camera.  Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!! You are so lucky. That is incredible. Migration! I have only seen that once and what a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you! I've seen them once in the woods and that memory lives with me forever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently bought some milkweed plants with about 4-5 Monarch cats each. I'm hoping to see them in my gardens soon.

    Happy Fall dear one ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your title, Flying Flowers... That is SO true. Gorgeous butterflies... WOW!!!!
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can understand why these beauties would be so distracting. They're gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

All comments go through "comment moderation." You will not see your comment on the website immediately. I want to read every comment. By using "comment moderation," I won't miss a single one. Thank you for visiting "Garden on Sherlock Street." Happy gardening! ~Gardener on Sherlock Street