Translate

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

A Lot Done!



We had a beautiful spring day today.  My indoor plans were scraped after work and I tackled garden projects instead.  A composting hole was dug, large containers were filled with soil, I rinsed out the large water container we recently acquired requiring flipping it a few times to drain out the rinse water, put up the teepee trellises (in photo) and replaced a soaker hose that had gotten bad.  We have rain in the forecast for Friday and the weekend.  I sure hope so.  Time to sit and look at the tulips.

Have a good night!

4 comments:

  1. Don't you just LOVE those productive days!! Love those first warm days
    Glad you had sense enough to forget the INDOOR stuff and concentrate on the outside. This time of year, my house starts getting mighty neglected.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life sounds busy and productive there on Sherlock St. I know you are enjoying being able to work out in your gardens. Thanks for sharing ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love time like this in the yard after a long winter. I hope your rain is right on time and you two have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel warm energy from your wonderful day. "Time to sit and look at the tulips." - it should become quote! Your teepee look so natural on your photo.

    ReplyDelete

All comments go through "comment moderation." You will not see your comment on the website immediately. I want to read every comment. By using "comment moderation," I won't miss a single one. Thank you for visiting "Garden on Sherlock Street." Happy gardening! ~Gardener on Sherlock Street