Translate

Monday, January 2, 2017

Plant Markers

Hello and Happy New Year!
Hope the holiday season was good to you.  We enjoyed a lot of family gatherings, good food and fun.

Wanted to share with you a garden gift I received from my in-laws.  These vegetable plant markers are heavy brass with great graphics.  They match the sundial we received earlier in the year from them very well.  Apparently, my in-laws have begun browsing antique/thrift stores and are finding nice pieces for our garden.  

I plant every vegetable featured.  They're perfect!




5 comments:

  1. Happy New Year. Very thoughtful and useful gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great gift! I know you'll enjoy using them for many years to come.

    Have a wonderful 2017 ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are very nice looking. You will have fun placing them in the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What thoughtful in-laws you have. Hope you have many fine years of enjoyment with those beautiful markers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GoSS, nice. They should last a life time. It's a great gift for a gardener. I'm sure we will see them in future posts about gardening.

    Have a great New Year day.

    Nebraska Dave

    ReplyDelete

All comments go through "comment moderation." You will not see your comment on the website immediately. I want to read every comment. By using "comment moderation," I won't miss a single one. Thank you for visiting "Garden on Sherlock Street." Happy gardening! ~Gardener on Sherlock Street