Translate

Saturday, March 18, 2017

Saturday, March 18, 2017


Warm weather today gave me a chance to plants some seeds in the garden:  peas, radishes, kohlrabi and lettuce.

My wonderful husband helped me raise the water cube we use to store rain water.  It'll be easier to fit a bucket under the spout this year with it up another six inches.

I painted the welcome sign I shared in the last post.  Check it out in the right hand column.  :-)

I'm transplanting a few things.  I moved some chrysanthemums, and put these new wire cloches I purchased over them until they get start in the new place.


Still very dry here.  I have soaker hoses running.

Thanks for visiting.  Hope it was a nice day in your garden.


3 comments:

  1. We have had a lot of rain. Temperature really went high here yesterday we turn on the air. I did a little work yesterday pulling up winter weeds. Some of the plants I planted last Fall are not up yet. You have a day and Happy Gardening from Carrel and I Juanita.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a lot warmer than in Poland. He greeted me gentle snow in the morning today.
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete

All comments go through "comment moderation." You will not see your comment on the website immediately. I want to read every comment. By using "comment moderation," I won't miss a single one. Thank you for visiting "Garden on Sherlock Street." Happy gardening! ~Gardener on Sherlock Street